Thumbnails are (sometimes) extremely low-res previews

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Simon,

Please specify in which way do you open the images?

Do the previews become blurry after switching from the Edit to the Catalog tab?

Could you please let us know your hardware configuration? Click on the Apple logo in the upper left corner of your screen, click About This Mac, and take a screenshot of the window that opens. Then, switch to the Displays tab and take a screenshot of it as well.
    Check out this article (click this text to open the link) about making screenshots on Mac if you need help with that. Attach the screenshots to your email at support@skylum.com

Comment actions Permalink
    Randal Queen

Simon, I have the same problem. I went from Mojave to Catalina and that did NOT fix this problem. So I am not going to keep upgrading to Big Sur. I already lost now the ability to use 32 bit programs which is why I was on Mojave. So do not upgrade the OS thinking this will solve the soft fuzzy preview issue.

Simon Notley

Elena Blum the thumbnails are blurry the whole time, from importing the image, to after I've edited, to after I've opened and closed Luminar. They just don't seem to be trying to render. Some do, but as I say I have no idea why those ones.

Randal Queen

I was told in an email that they know about this, and they are addressing this issue next. I have had several email exchanges with them on this item, and have tried to stress it isn't going to be fixed by re-installing Neo but that they have a problem on their end with display.

When you tab from Edit back to Catalog, does the image stay sharp for a second before going soft? Mine do. And that is a render/display problem on their end. Hang tight. I know they are working on this.

Ivan Azure

Hi All,

Please contact our support team via support@skylum.com and we will consult you in a more detailed way.

Please sign in to leave a comment.