Will not activate

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi!

Please try to activate Luminar AI with your Skylum account.

Click Sign in button on the activation window:

Sign in with your email and password or a linked third-party account: Facebook, Google, Apple, or Microsoft.

Comment actions Permalink

I have done that multiple times.

I downloaded it again. Nothing. It just installed and in my account it shows 0 of 1 used with no way to try to activate again. This is turning into a three day joke.

Tania Taylor

Hi Member!

I've just sent you an email. Please check your inbox and get back to us so that we could discuss your case. Thank you in advance!

You're lucky you got an activation code, I sent a payment and nothing happened. I'm wondering if the problems relate to using PayPal as there seems to be a number of issues over the months where people cannot activate the software or no software appears in your account.

Tania,

I am pursuing a refund from the company that sold me this software. Spending day after day trying to resolve a problem that should never occur is not acceptable and I am no longer going to respond to emails or posts from your company. As a last resort I will contact my credit card company, explain what your company is doing and have them reverse the charges. I've given the company I ordered from until the end of day 3/8/2022 to respond and will contact my CC company if they don't. You don't get to keep my money if you can't deliver the promised product.

From everything I've been finding (see the post above mine for an example) you are not a reliable organization.

Fix your internal problems and maybe I'll try again. I will be monitoring comments regarding the lack of delivery of product (see previous post) and activation that does not work.

Helga Rowles

Hi Member,

I can see that Tania sent you an email with an instruction on how to activate the software using the activation code you received from the reseller. If you'd like to give Luminar another try, please make sure to follow the instructions. If any questions arise, please get back to us via email.

Please sign in to leave a comment.