No Apply Button in Luminar Neo on M1 Max 16 in. MacBook Pro with 32-core GPU and 64 GB Memory

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Agatha Winter

Hi! Could you please try to access Luminar Neo from Adobe Lightroom this way?

• Right-click on the image > Export >  Luminar Neo > You have an option to Open Source Files or, if you've made any changes in Lightroom that you'd like to transfer over to Luminar Neo, you can also choose to Edit a Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

After applying adjustments in Luminar Neo, your photo should appear in Lightroom's Catalog > All Photographs. 

Let me know how it goes. 
    Comment actions Permalink

Agatha,

Thank you very much for responding. The workflow you are describing, i.e. using Luminar Neo as a plugin in Lightroom, is exactly the workflow I have been using.  Without the Apply button no edits in Luminar Neo are processed and the image, with Luminar Neo adjustments, is not returned to Lightroom.  However, just a few moments ago I booted up my MacBook Pro M1 Max, opened Lightroom, selected an image, right clicked on the image, and selected Edit in Luminar Neo (with Lightroom adjustments).  The page opened in Luminar Neo, and I was able to make edits to the image, AND I had an Apply button. After making my edits, I clicked on Apply in Luminar Neo, and the image with the Luminar Neo edits was processed and returned to Lightroom exactly as it should have been. 

I am at a total loss as to how to explain how today I suddenly have an Apply button in Luminar Neo, but I am delighted to report that all is well and Luminar Neo is working properly on both my M1 Max MacBook Pro and on my Late 2019 Mac Pro. 

Again, thank you for your help.

Tom

Alina Skylum

Tom,

Thank you very much for the update. Glad to hear it works

Please sign in to leave a comment.