Statement on Skylum Support reply time and current situation.

Pinned Featured

Comments

26 comments

Londinense

My thoughts are with you all in this tragic and dangerous time.

Comment actions Permalink
    Oscar Benschop

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Let's hope and pray that you and all the Ukrainian people can return to a safe situation soon. Love, Oscar

Nadarajah Thirugnanasothy

Hope you all are safe. 

Thiru

Jeffrey Kogler

Thank you Alina. We are very mindful of your circumstances and I for one will hold off on any requests until things return to normal. We are praying that will happen very very soon that those who wield earthly power will yield themselves to peace and the best things of our common humanity.

andreas neubauer

Hope you all are safe. And that the world can stop this war 

Paul Stokes

Stay safe. Putin will fail.

Helena Carter

@felicia fail

All our Customer Support Team is currently located in Ukraine. Most of them are in the bomb shelters right now. 

Please, kindly note that it's not the time to complain on reply time, but to show understanding, especially while most of our team is trying to work despite the situation in order to help you with your requests and for the whole company to continue to operate. 

Still, we value your experience with Skylum, so if you prefer to proceed with a refund, just let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. Your satisfaction is a top priority for us despite the situation.

Also, we have sent automatic replies with the same information as in this post. We'll also provide more communication as soon as we can - right now most people from our team are trying to get themselves somewhere safe.

Helena Carter

felicia fail,

I'll get back to you via email ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

andreas neubauer

@ felicia fail. Listen i m not happy with Neo , but Skylum has always answers extremely fast to me .Despite that the war is going on since 2014. This is now a completely different situation . Shame on you felicia fail !!!! . The news are full with this war , but you compalin that there is no automated reply ?!  . I hope that Neo will work one day , but I will not ask for a refund . And I hope no one will . Despite reading comments like the one of felicia fail. Shame on you felicia fail

andreas neubauer

Till today I did not know that Skylum is in Ukraine.

I stopped asking customer service two weeks ago , because I guessed it s better to wait for the update . 

To all people who have a bit of empathy , let s just wait , let's stop bothering  support who is sitting in a bomb shelter .

Helena Carter

andreas neubauer,

Thank you for your words and understanding!

Dave Marcus

Prayers for your safety and for your country's continued independence.

Paul MacBride

My thoughts are with all in Skylum team and hope you are safe and the madness launched by Putin ends!

Norbert Dahms

In Hope of PEACE & Dignity I be with all You in  Kiew and Ukrainia.

Norbert

Ree Smith

Staying safe must be the top priority.... my thoughts are with the Skylum Team and the people of Ukraine !!

iixer0ii

I've had my fair share of issues and having to post to get issues with resolved with Skylum, but right now any complaints about a piece of software pales in comparison to a country fighting for their lives, and all Skylum customers need to realize that. I hope you guys all stay safe and get thru this. 

Jeremy Lam

God bless Ukraine. We can not say much in Hong kong, but i have ask photographers to purchase Neo to show support of brilliant Ukraine programmer/people. 

shanker Jadapa

Your safety is important. Will pray for you

I really feel for Ukraine. This should NOT be happening to ANY country.

Andreas Ehmke

Don't worry about Neo. There are more important things now. Protect your head much more, but above all protect your heart; in this dangerous time. Violence only brings more violence. Only love can break the spiral of violence. I know, a big word in such times, but not for nothing Jesus died so painfully on the cross – in Him we see God's great love for us. But we have to want to go this way ourselves. Otherwise, how can anything change? And change is so necessary – let's look at your country or also at the rest of the world – so many wars and other man-made catastrophes. Change to the way of love is so necessary. Let's finally walk it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your families and every person in your country and all who are involved in this war; because all need God's nearness and love so badly. And God has long since responded to all of this. His answer to our failure is His Son on the cross and this is therefore at the same time the sign of His glory and the greatest sign of hope ever erected for us humans. Let us kneel down and ask that He may write His glorious name in our hearts so that the madness of hatred, war and exploitation may finally stop! Because nothing that comes from God kills, on the contrary God gives life! The stories of Jesus are full of it. Let us also be people who give life – let us kneel down; in humility before life. Let us put our hearts on the right course; let us be those who not only demand an end to violence but also want to break through it ourselves. Let us be those who make the difference. Let us not fight to live but fight for life.

"For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself?" (Luke 9:24-25)

No, God wants to renew us completely; in love and for love.

In deutsch:

Macht Euch keinen Kopf um Neo. Es gibt jetzt wichtigeres. Schützt viel mehr Euren Kopf, vor allem aber schützt Euer Herz; in dieser gefährlichen Zeit. Gewalt bringt immer nur noch mehr Gewalt hervor. Allein die Liebe kann die Spirale der Gewalt durchbrechen. Ich weiß, ein großes Wort in solchen Zeiten aber nicht umsonst starb Jesus so qualvoll am Kreuz – in Ihm sehen wir Gottes große Liebe zu uns. Aber wir müssen diesen Weg auch selber gehen wollen. Denn wie soll sich sonst etwas ändern. Und Änderung ist doch so notwendig – schauen wir auf Euer Land oder auch auf die übrige Welt – so viele Kriege und andere menschengemachte Katastrophen. Veränderung zum Weg der Liebe ist so notwendig. Gehen wir ihn endlich.

Meine Gedanken und Gebete sind bei Euch, Euren Familien und jedem Menschen in Eurem Land und allen die in diesen Krieg verwickelt sind; denn alle brauchen Gottes Nähe und Liebe so dringend. Und Gott hat längst auf all das geantwortet. Seine Antwort auf unser Versagen ist Sein Sohn am Kreuz und dies ist deshalb auch zugleich das Zeichen Seiner Herrlichkeit und das größte Zeichen der Hoffnung, das für uns Menschen jemals errichtet wurde. Knien wir nieder und bitten wir, dass Er Seinen herrlichen Namen in unser Herz schreiben möge, damit der Wahnsinn von Hass, Krieg und Ausbeutung endlich aufhört! Denn nichts was von Gott kommt tötet, im Gegenteil Gott schenkt das Leben! Die Geschichten von Jesus sind voll davon. Sein auch wir Menschen, die Leben schenken – knien wir nieder; in Demut vor dem Leben. Lassen wir unser Herz auf den richtigen Kurs bringen; sein wir diejenigen die nicht nur ein Ende der Gewalt fordern sondern sie auch selbst durchbrechen wollen. Sein wir jene, die den Unterschied ausmachen. Kämpfen wir nicht um zu leben sondern kämpfen wir für das Leben.

"Denn wer sein Leben erhalten will, der wird es verlieren; wer aber sein Leben verliert um meinetwillen, der wird's erhalten. Denn welchen Nutzen hätte der Mensch, wenn er die ganze Welt gewinnen würde und verliert dabei aber sich selbst oder nähme auch nur Schaden an sich selbst?" (Lukas 9,24-25)

Nein, Gott möchte uns umfassend erneuern; in Liebe und zur Liebe.

Dale Benjamin

I hope all countries (especially western) pull together to put extreme economic measures on Putin and his team to block his wealth as much as is possible. At the same time, I hope we continue to provide economic aid to Ukraine's citizens as any empathetic being should do.

I cannot imagine what you are experiencing right now. I know you do not deserve this.

My hope is for this to to end quickly with Russia withdrawing and Putin losing his power. (The Russian people also do not deserve to be saddled with him.)

Ivan Azure

Hi All,
    We are grateful for the support. Your comments are highly appreciated. 

SIVAKUMAR PRS

Dear Skylum development team,

I grieve with you and with your fellow country people. My sincere prayers to the Divine Almighty to bless you all  that peace is restored immediately and for a fast recovery from the shock & pain being suffered.

Patrick Bubenzer

the most important thing is, that you`re secured and alive. This piece of software already works o.k., but take care of  your own now. Much  more important than any updates. I pray for Ukraine !

Greetings from Germany ! 

Helga Rowles

Your support means so much to us, Sivakumar and Patrick ❤️
    Thank you!

Only just read that your are located in the Ukraine. Otherwise I would not have just sent a question to Skylum support as it is absolutely irrelevant at the moment. Take care of yourselves and each other and never waste one thought about us who want to edit photos in the safety of their homes but are having tiny issues! Your lives are more important than anything else!!

Please sign in to leave a comment.