I feel some improvements in the new version 1.0.1 (9236) but it is not perfect yet except of the missing features.
After exporting an image I found a heavy banding in the sky what was not shown at my screen before. I made the same changes in Luminar AI without any issues. The numbers of changes are for better reproducing the problem. Changes were: Develop - lowering the blacks to -25, lifting the whites to +25, Enhance AI - +25 and +25, Landscape - dust remove 25, Creative - mystic to 25, Super contrast - +25 three times, leave the balance 0, back to colors, HSL - lowering the saturation of red and orange to -15.
I use a calibrated monitor (I1 DISPLAY). In my whole workflow the images have assinged the srgb profile. Export of to tif with 16bit, no compression. The issue occured on serveral images, more visible on tiffs than on RAWs.
If needed send me a link for uploading a sample picture.
Please sign in to leave a comment.