Luminar Neo: why I can't copy and past adjustments?

Answered

Comments

18 comments

David Guenther

This needs to be addressed, big time. This is a major part of anyone's editing workflow. Copy/paste is available in Luminar 4, so the problem is not AI. 

Any update on this from the Luminar team?

Comment actions Permalink
    Agatha Winter

Hi guys - We do understand that this feature is essential for you and working around the clock to deliver it asap. We plan to add it in the next major update (ver.1.1.0). 

Kerstin Knuepfer

Hi Agatha, do I understand this correctly that copying the adjustments don't work at all at the moment? Or how can I copy the effects from one image to another image?
    When will the next update released?
    Thank you.

Ivan Azure

Hi Kerstin,
    Yes, the indicated function is absent now and should appear soon within the future updates. As far as everything is ready, we will let the customers know. Please follow our news. 

Kerstin Knuepfer

That's really bad. What a disappointment. I will cancel my account and will ask the support service to refund my money.

Katherine Nelson

Hi Kerstin,

Just a quick reminder that we are extending the refund period until the first free update is released. It will include part of the claimed features.

If you want to get a refund anyway, please contact our support team via https://skylum.com/support

We usually reply within 24 hours but due to the war in Ukraine, it might take longer for our support agents to process your request, since our Team is located here. Thanks for your understanding!

Robert Ryan

Ugh - I'm completely dead in the water without this feature.  Gotta go back to AI, or, ugh, LightRoom...

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Looking forward to this functionality as well as the other features with update (especially background replacement and advanced masking). I'm glad to hear you are aware of this and already have plans to address it. While I too am hoping this update is soon, it pales in contrast to the priority we can all appreciate with the war in Ukraine. I hope you and all staff are safe. Luminar has been a fun and useful program to use and I thank you for all your efforts.

Chris SW

I just wonder, why you released it without any possibility to reuse the settings for a picture (no copy of adjustments, no possibility to save presets (as far as I see)). As it is, it is a preview and useless for serious work, I hope it really will get an update to a "full" photo editing application.

Alina Skylum

Hi Chris SW,

We completely understand how important these features are and we will surely add them in future updates.

Hilltops

To Chris SW and other disgruntled members:  My God, guys & gals, Ukraine is at war! Please stop the indignant outcries because a feature is missing or lacking in functionality. It's already great that the company -- based in Kyiv -- is still able to continue communications with us and is helping customers with issues where they can. 

Yes, we all want NEO to be the app that it is projected to be but right now the Skylum team needs our support and not any undue pressure or reproach.

Alina Skylum

Hi Hilltops,

Your support is invaluable for us in these hard times!

Hilltops

Good to know, Alina Skylum! I hope that the insensitive (or even rude) messages don't get you and your fellow team members down. I'm sure most don't mean it and don't know how to respond in this new and totally crazy situation. The support of Ukraine is worldwide and most feel outrage at what is being done to your country and admire your country's courage.

Chris SW

Alina, I didn't want to put pressure on you/ the team. (didn't realize Skylum is completely based in Ukraine - "just" had in mind, it  started there)

I definitely understand that the situation in Ukraine is crazy und unbearable – support here in Austria for your country its as big as in other parts of the world.

To my remark: I loved Luminar 3+4 and thought it is/ was a great piece of innovative software. I was a bit disappointed with AI, as I felt it to be a bit a downgrade - but that probably depends for what you want to use it. Therefore I was looking forward to Neo, bought it as soon as you offered the preservation back in September. So I felt disappointed using it for the first time and realizing that so many features that Luminar 3+4 had are (still?) missing .

Keep strong!

Daiva Rayapati

I need the copy paste and synchronisation feature. 

Tania Taylor

Hi Daiva Rayapati!

The Sync Adjustments option will be implemented in one of the upcoming updates of Luminar Neo. We do understand how important this feature is for all our users, so we have given this task the highest priority.

Peter Hayward

We are now on version 1.3.0 and still cant use COPY AND PASTE! Seems to me that you should have worked out these problems before launching other progs (extensions)

Margaret Bright

Hi Peter,

Copy and Paste Asjutments features are available in the Catalog tab.

If for some reason you are not able to access them in the Catalog tab, please get in touch with our support team at https://skylum.com/support. They will be happy to help!

Please sign in to leave a comment.