Zoom bug in version 1.0.1 (9236)

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Ivan Azure

Hi Roger!

Does the tendency occur within the particular images or regardless of the photos? Could you send us the original files you are working with and the screen recording (video) of the process? Reach our representatives via support@skylum.com and we will send you the corresponding link.

Comment actions Permalink
    Roger Allen

Why don't you try it yourself following my above steps? You will see it occurs regardless of image, there is no need for me to send you any images

Alina Skylum

Hi Roger,

The thing is we did try to reproduce the problem on our end, but we couldn't get the same result. We would need to check the following:

• how many images are there in your catalog?
    • do you store them on internal or external drive?
    • how much free space do you have on the drive, where Luminar Neo is installed?
    • do you run any other apps while editing photos in Luminar Neo?

Thank you for your cooperation

Roger Allen

I have three images in my catalogue, all added as single edits and all on my internal drive which has 55 GB free. Same issue on all images. I have asked support for an upload link, but you can download a video of the issue here in the meantime

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqhfpo

Agatha Winter

Hi Roger, - As far as I can see, my colleague from the support team has already replied to you. Please check your inbox. Keep an eye on the Spam folder as well. 

P.S. We're currently receiving quite a great number of requests so it may take a bit longer than usual for us to get back to you. Hope for your understanding.

Please sign in to leave a comment.