DCP Profiles

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Alina Skylum

Hi there,

Please, note that Luminar Neo uses pure RAW converter, which opens the photo as it was shot on your camera without applied profiles, thus you can go creative with Luminar Neo tools.

You can definitely upload your profile in Develop tool:

Also when you switch to Edit tool, it removes the camera preview and shows the photo as it is. I would recommend you to contact us via https://skylum.com/support , so we can take a closer look. Thank you

Comment actions Permalink
    G H

Alina, I do not know if you are a bot. If you are human, than you did not read my message correctly. I do not habe the issue to load a custom dcp profile, but set a custum dcp profile as default for my camera.
    Sorry, but you post is worthless,

Ivan Azure

Hi!
    In terms of the default profiles - it looks like you have encountered the known tendency. The responsible department investigates such cases intensively and intends to resolve the issue within future updates. Please follow our news. If additional questions arise, contact our representatives via
    support@skylum.com

imopen

Hello,
    is still impossible to set the default camera profile, at least on Mac Luminar Neo 1.0.7. It's a bit frustrating, I have to set up the right camera profile for each picture.
    Do you have any news?
    Thanks in advance,
    imopen

Katherine Nelson

Hi imopen,

Indeed, we are planning to add the ability to set the default profile in one of the following updates.

But I am afraid we are not able to provide you with the ETA as of yet.

Davide Vedovato

Dear Katherine, please consider the option to leave as it is, I mean, leave the camera profile applied by the camera without changing it. Since it happens to dedicate time to set this directly on the camera, it is unpleasant to re-set again. Thanks.

Kate Williams

Hi Davide - 

For the file to take into account the chosen camera profile, you need to shoot in JPEG. 

The RAW files are unprocessed image data. Thus, when rendered, they ignore any settings chosen in the camera except for Temperature and Tint settings. 

Alan McLaren

What am I missing here? Camera profile or Lens Profile?

Often in other programs I will choose the Brand of Camera and then choose the Lens profile.

In my case I would choose "Nikon", then choose a "Lens 24-70mm F4" profile, not a Camera Profile

How do we achieve this in this program?

Please sign in to leave a comment.