Your making a mess of it

Answered

Comments

7 comments

Lenny Verkhovsky

User to user, looks like this is not the company business plan. They prefer creating a new and buggy software every 2 years instead of fixing and developing current one and adding new features that can be payable

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4417553571090-Luminar-as-my-main-choice

Comment actions Permalink
    Matt Orth

Lenny

Actually, it’s closer to a new program every year that you have to pay for again.

Lenny Verkhovsky

Matt, thanks.
    I sent email to one of the founders,
    How can we as users change this and convince the company management that their current sw model will cause users to drop it in favour of other alternatives. I dont think that they can do business on one time new users only
    I really like this software and I am really ready to pay for the specific presets and features if they will let me continue using base software that I bought. But

Ivan Azure

Hi All,
    Please note that we continue supporting the existing software. For instance, it concerns Luminar AI. Some programs created a long time ago became legacy, which is a widely distributed tendency among numerous enterprises. The new products are the optional variants, not obligatory ones. We develop additional applications to offer our customers innovative possibilities and better quality. Some features are usual and reflect the standard models. Other elements are different and serve unprecedented objectives. Our strategy implies maintaining a simple and pleasant workflow among the users.

Lenny Verkhovsky

Hi Ivan,
    When will we get next Luminar AI update with bug fixes?

Tania Taylor

Hi Lenny Verkhovsky!

There's no ETA for the next update. Yet we'll be happy to discuss your case via email, so please get in touch with us via https://skylum.com/support and describe which bugs/issues you've come across while working with Luminar AI.

Please sign in to leave a comment.