Topaz Plug ins?

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Londinense

Luminar AI can't do plugins since it doesn't support layers. Luminar 4 can, whilst Luminar Neo doesn't have true layers at present, so can't.

Comment actions Permalink
    Katherine Nelson

Hi guys!

The use of Photoshop-style plugins is currently not available in Luminar Neo. However, we clearly understand the popularity of this request and are actively exploring its implementation. Our brand-new Luminar Neo engine and layers workflow mean that support is possible. This will pave the way for smoother integrations with other specialized plugins.

Todd Mitchell

Any progress on this in the last couple of months?  I want to upgrade to Neo but only if I can integrate my Topaz denoise plugin as I do in Luminar 4.  
    Thx!

Elena Blum

Hi Todd,

Not yet, but I will forward your request to the team.

Subash Rajesh

Bumping this thread as I really need this feature in Luminar NEO

Bruce Campbell

I also really need this feature as I use Topaz products all the time. Not having this capability will force me to go back to L4 - again!

Please add Topaz plugins to Neo. I bought Neo not knowing that plugins don't work. Without that capability Neo hold little value to me and have only used it a couple of times. Seems like a good piece of software that falls just a wee bit short

I was excited to use the Neo, until I found out that I can't add Topaz plug in as I can in Luminar 4.

Johann Muller

Adding my vote to this

Please sign in to leave a comment.