Topaz Plug ins?

Answered

Comments

16 comments

Londinense

Luminar AI can't do plugins since it doesn't support layers. Luminar 4 can, whilst Luminar Neo doesn't have true layers at present, so can't.

Comment actions Permalink
    Katherine Nelson

Hi guys!

The use of Photoshop-style plugins is currently not available in Luminar Neo. However, we clearly understand the popularity of this request and are actively exploring its implementation. Our brand-new Luminar Neo engine and layers workflow mean that support is possible. This will pave the way for smoother integrations with other specialized plugins.

Todd Mitchell

Any progress on this in the last couple of months?  I want to upgrade to Neo but only if I can integrate my Topaz denoise plugin as I do in Luminar 4.  
    Thx!

Elena Blum

Hi Todd,

Not yet, but I will forward your request to the team.

Subash Rajesh

Bumping this thread as I really need this feature in Luminar NEO

Bruce Campbell

I also really need this feature as I use Topaz products all the time. Not having this capability will force me to go back to L4 - again!

Please add Topaz plugins to Neo. I bought Neo not knowing that plugins don't work. Without that capability Neo hold little value to me and have only used it a couple of times. Seems like a good piece of software that falls just a wee bit short

I was excited to use the Neo, until I found out that I can't add Topaz plug in as I can in Luminar 4.

Johann Muller

Adding my vote to this

Efrain Colon-Gallardo

The ability to use independent plug-ins/extensions really is needed to make your Luminar Neo useful for most people. Luminar Neo is a good try but the ability to use plug-ins makes Paintshop Pro's access to plug-ins a better deal because plug-in makers like Topaz, Perfectly Clear, Eye Candy, etc. specialize in limited fields rather than also supporting a full platform like you and Paintshop.

Fully agree with the above. I pre bought Neo only to find  out that it doesn't use Plug-ins..My bad.  Still using Luminar 4. The failure to include plug-ins will push people to other platforms...

Todd Mitchell

Completely agree. I still use v4. I will move on from skylum products before moving up to neo unless plugins are offered soon.

Tanja Boehnke

any news on this? 

Kate Williams

Hi Tanja, 

Not at the moment, however, we do have this feature in our backlog.

Michael Pöpel

I would alos like to give my vote her for the possibility to use Topaz as Plugin with Luminar Neo.
    I´ve also bought Luminar Sharpen and Noiseless AI, but Topaz Photo AI gives better results.
    But Luminar Neo is excellent for the proceeding Raw-Development
    Since Luminar also supports Layers (as Luminar 4) it would be great to have the possibility to Use Topaz as a plug-In.
    Any news on this topic like an aimed delivery month?

Elena Blum

Hi Michael,

We have no ETA for such an update yet. Therefore, you can only export the processed photo from Luminar Neo and then re-upload it to Topaz's standalone mode. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.