Can't add photos on Neo

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi Ramon,

Please note that the Add Photos button lets you add only folders, and in order to import single images, you need to click Luminar Neo > File > Edit Single Image.
    We are planning to change it in one of the following updates. Thanks for your understanding!

Comment actions Permalink
    Ramon Cruz-Oquendo

Thanks for your response. I get it now, and it works just fine. It was just strange seeing a blank folder. When I selected the folder to open, it appeared with all photos in Neo. Will have fun playing with the new system now. 

Bert D.

Are there plans to allow drag and drop of single images, rather than hunting for them from Neo? That would be really helpful for workflow.

Alina Skylum

Bert D.,

Indeed, that is a useful feature. Hopefully we will add it in the upcoming updates. Please, stay tuned.

Madalitso Phiri

I'm still having the problem such that when i go on the luminar neo icon and go on file-edit single image when I select the image of my choice it is still not displaying in the catalog, what can be the problem and how can I fix it?

Helena Carter

Hi Madalitso Phiri,

I'm sorry this is happening. We'd like to look into this, therefore, please, get in touch via skylum.com/support so we could investigate the issue further.

Please sign in to leave a comment.