Comments

7 comments

Austin Miller

Hello Burton,

The Luminar Neo tutorials and manual will be available in the nearest future. Please stay tuned!

Comment actions Permalink
    Jacques Brunel

you have long time to finish all features of luminar neo 

and you sya "stay tuned"  "it will be available in the nearest future"

but what are doing and thinking ! it' incredible to say that !

Roy Blackwell

User to User: checkout Jim Nix on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/c/JimNix

Chris Maher

When I look for Neo tutorials on skylum's site all I see are promo clips. I wish you would put the same energy into instruction as you do in promotion so we could actually use this supposedly great software.

Elena O'Brien

Hi Chris Maher,

We know that all the tutorials are long overdue, however, due to the current situation in Ukraine, some projects have been put on hold. Nevertheless, we are doing our absolute best to change this. Moreover, there are quite a few tutorials from our affiliates and regalar users, I truly hope that you'll be able to use them for the time being.

Jacques Brunel

Dear Elena,
    tell us how the war in ukraine is slowing down your tutorials!?
    (because in many areas war has a good back :-(( )
    and at the same time tell us the urls of the contributors who create tutorials if necessary for the full use of Neo.
    Thanks in advance

Tania Taylor

Hi Jacques Brunel!

The war in Ukraine is slowing down the work of our content team members who live and work here. There are no safe places in Ukraine, I'm afraid, since russians sent missiles to random places all over the country. 

As for the tutorials, one of the links has been mentioned above. You can also check Anthony Morganti's videos, for example. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.