Painfully slow and errornous

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Tania Taylor

Hi Bertel Bolt-Jørgensen!

I'm sorry to hear that the app doesn't work as expected. 

Could you please send us the original photos you're trying to process? We will test them on our end.

Here's how you can send us the files:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your support request at https://skylum.com/support

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment actions Permalink
    Bertel Bolt-Jørgensen

I think you should be ok with the files I uploaded here. I have no intention of going through the same song and dance you put every Mac M1-user through and then do nothing except telling users that your developers are working tirelessly on fixing the issues. I have been a paid user since Luminar 4, but I think it ends here. I sincerely don't agree with your business model of releasing updates disguised as new software for the sole purpose of getting to your customers wallets.

I have been using Skylum products as part of my photography business since the software was capable of doing stuff faster than I could my self in photoshop. This is slowly coming to an end now. 

Robert Chlup

Finally there are users who can no longer put up with everything! I've been a user since Luminar Beta and NEO is the worst! no manual for a new software that would be the least promised functions will only come in April or May histogram doge and burn line corrections there isn't even a point in the roadmap for that! This software is not even a beta version this version of software is pure rip off

Austin Miller

Hello Bertel,

Regrettably, we are not able to reproduce the issue in order to report it.

It would be greatly appreciated if you can provide us with the original files so we can reproduce the issue and fix it!

Please sign in to leave a comment.