Unstable application behavior

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Randal Queen

Basically, I have the same issues and am trying to do a clean install and eliminate all the previous pre-released version. I understand the frustration. But they will need to know things like what MacOS, hardware, RAM, processor, etc... and I think for now, they are off work till tomorrow, so you may want to exercise a bit of patience. If you look at previous threads here, you will see others are having issues along hte same lines.

Comment actions Permalink
    Satoshi Inoue

Was the target date of February 17, 2022 of paramount importance? It was too early to name the official/stable version.

I have trouble starting and quitting, so I basically have to leave it alone; I wonder if a real stable version will be released in March.

Randal Queen

The target date was set after at least one or two pushbacks from other target dates. I think actually a full quarter went by. I am having trouble so went to fully uninstall the software and now can't seem to get my paid download link to work and redownload, nor can I use the installer I have because the servers are too busy, is my guess. At least my mac is fully cleansed of Neo so when I put it back on, can then start clean and work out the problems from there. But I am too old and have been in the computer industry too long (1985) to really enjoy any of this. I, too, just want a working program.

Austin Miller

Hello all,

We are sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Would you be so kind as to specify if this issue happens all the time when you launch Luminar Neo?

Does the restart of your Mac help?

Please sign in to leave a comment.