Album import function

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Satoshi Inoue

What are you talking about? It's an album, not a catalog.

Comment actions Permalink
    Satoshi Inoue

I understand too that so-called "adjusted values" do not carry over, and I don't need them to. I specify the same directory for the image directory whether I use Luminar XXX or NEO. I do not have a separate image directory for each application. This means that no matter which application I use, the position of the image itself remains the same. Is this special?

Which set of images will be recorded as an album. I think it would be easy to take over this much information. Every time a new Luminar is released, I check the composition of the previous version of the album and recreate it with the new Luminar. This is a lot of work. This is a really bad tradition. The development team's thinking is that not using the new Luminar is the right thing to do.

Tania Taylor

Hi Satoshi Inoue!

Please note that we will add the feature of migration of the catalog from Luminar AI to Luminar Neo, but not upon release. Because of the updated architecture, it will take some time for the engineers to make the migration process possible. We've added it to the roadmap and it will be available in future updates of Luminar Neo. 

We appreciate your understanding!

Please sign in to leave a comment.