Missing Photos

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Nathan de Nobrega

I added the photos into an album and not a folder and after reading a bit I think it was still classified as a single image edit?

How come when I pressed backspace it just completely disappeared and never went to the trash.

Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi Nathan de Nobrega,

Albums are virtual storage locations.  If you delete a photo from an album, it remains in its original folder both in LuminarAI and on your hard drive. If the images were removed from the selected album, they will still live in other albums and their original folder(s). Please try to find them at other location in Luminar.

Nathan de Nobrega

Hi Elena 

I really wish I could find them but I only have the originals on my hard drive. I cannot find the edited ones anywhere.

Regards

Nathan de Nobrega

Here is a link to the screen recording to show you what happens: https://youtu.be/Bk74hkB7JOw 

I hope this make it a bit more clear as the what the issue is and whether it is user error and whether or not my edited photos can be retrieved.

Regards

Tania Taylor

Hi Nathan de Nobrega!

Please note that Backspace/Delete removes your photo(s) from the Single Image Edits folder. Likewise, it removes images from your albums if you're navigating one of them. I'm afraid, there's no way to return the edits you've applied to the photos.

Please sign in to leave a comment.