Here are details from a Skylum Support email regarding the Neo crash upon open issue, and it worked!
We're also sorry to hear the issue persists. Our developers have already come up with another update that includes the fix, so could you please try reinstalling the app in the following way once again? I'm afraid this is the only way we can replace the versions on your device and make sure the correct one is fully installed.
- Go to “Apps and Features” by right click on the Start button;
- Find Luminar there and click [Uninstall] (you can also uninstall from the Control Panel);
- Type %appdata% in Search (folder Roaming should open);
- Find the folder “LuminarNeo” and delete it (it deletes your activation for Luminar Neo too);
- Go to Pictures and rename the folder called Luminar Neo Catalog (if you have your Catalog anywhere else, find it and rename it).
- Install the app once again and launch the most recent update https://skylum.com/download/luminar-neo-paid
- Activate the software by logging in to your Skylum account. Next, on the Welcome to Luminar Neo screen, click on the + button and add a small folder with images or a single image for editing.
Please, let us know how it goes now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.