NEO Powerlines Removal - Food Photography Uses (and a question for the developers)

Answered

Comments

2 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi Francois,

Wow, the result is amazing, it looks so delicious:)

Please kindly note that the Powerlines Removal tool was specifically designed to clean up unwanted power lines from the skies in your cityscapes. It may struggle to remove other objects or power lines on a complex background.

But our techs have used a lot of samples to train this tool. Thus, if you provide us with your samples via https://skylum.com/support, we will also forward them to our tech team for the algorithm improvements. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Francois de Melogue

Katherine Nelson Thanks for the response. I bought NEO because I do Real Estate photography and wanted to check out the powerline removal tool. I also am a food photographer. When I took this I thought why not try it out. But I am curious to learn more about what the powerline tool is looking for in the algorithm. Would fatter wires and colors affect its efficiency? I assume so because the powerline removal tool struggles when the background matches the wire color/luminosity.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.