NEO not working

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Richard Bobis

Same here.  Running windows 10 with latest updates.  When launching the program the logo comes up then after a few seconds... nothing. The software closes.  Need some help here please.  Thank you

Comment actions Permalink
    Gabriele Bobach

I have the same problem with windows 11

Felix

Just installed it on win 11.

Won't start.

Tania Taylor

Hi Daniel Oriabinec!

I'm truly sorry you all have to go through this. I know how frustrating it might feel to keep on waiting on an app and then not be able to use it. I have passed your concerns to our product team. Our tech department is investigating the case, and we'll really appreciate your event logs:

1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    3. Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    5. Click Application in the directory tree. 
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and send it to https://skylum.com/support 

Here is the video tutorial on how to collect logshttps://www.loom.com/share/d7d8325cb83b4539a0a2dae3ebf286f6

Felix

Just uninstalled, redownload. Neo launches.

Thanks

Roy Blackwell

On Windows, a new update was released today that supposedly fixed the crash on startup issue some were facing. If you have this issue, log into you Skylum account, download and install the app again.

Please sign in to leave a comment.