Augmented Sky Feature

Answered

Comments

11 comments

Londinense

That had occurred to me as well. Or maybe the augmented sky images can be added in the same way that one adds one's own skies.

I have searched everywhere in my Library for Luminar's own sky images, as I wanted to use one of them in another application. I can't for the life of me find them. I'd assumed they would be there somewhere as JPEGs, but maybe not.

Comment actions Permalink
    Elena Blum

Hi Peter Gladstein,

They are included in the application file.

Peter Gladstein

Hello Elena,

Posted same in Windows forum and another user ->

Here it is - C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar AI\profiles\SkySFX

So, Mac and PC Apps have different constructs?

Londinense

I only had AI for a while on trial, but I recently discovered a folder the was not deleted when I uninstalled it. It is actually called Untitled, so may have been renamed when AI was removed. It seems to be a residual catalogue folder. Within it, go to History/resources and all the augmented skies are there. They have very long names beginning MIPLResource, but I found them by searching my entire system for the SkySFX string. That should do it for other Mac users.

Tania Taylor

Hi Peter Gladstein!

Please check the folder Sky Objects here /Users/%username%/Library/Group Containers/RTW788AXG3.com.skylum.luminarAI

Peter Gladstein

I do not have a Sky Objects folder

Austin Miller

Hello Peter,

Could you please specify if you have the custom Sky Objects here - /Users/%username%/Library/Group Containers/RTW788AXG3.com.skylum.luminarAI/Sky Objects?

Peter Gladstein

I do not have the Sky Objects folder.

Helga Hufflepuff

Peter,

Please, use this path instead: /Applications/Luminar AI/Contents/Frameworks/MIPLResources.framework/Versions/A/Resources/SkySFX

There you will find all the sky objects

Peter Gladstein

I do not have that path. Running MacOS 12.2.1

Alina Skylum

Peter,

Please, make sure that you copy the full path with all the signs in it. It is important to insert it like on the screenshot: 

Please sign in to leave a comment.