23 comments

herbert schäfer

habe das gleiche problem...

Comment actions Permalink
    Karl Buckholtz

same here,just downloaded Neo on windows 10 Dell PC...Neo will not open

Sterling Strathe

Yes, same thing... I uninstalled and downloaded again.  It sure acts like it is going to open, but then never does. 

peter kennedy

same here ive uninstalled re installed just cant open neo it pops up on my screen for a few seconds than disaappears

Richard Weiblinger

same issue neo will not open please help i am an early bird users of neo and it will not open

Hubertus Schanz

Same here :-(

Toni Bazán {LOVE} PHOTOGRAPHY

Idénticos problemas...

Roy Blackwell

User to User: Just to let others know, this not opening isn't everyone: Luminar Neo v1.0.0 is running on my Dell and Microsoft laptops, both running Windows 11. Can't test on Windows 10. One thing to try is renaming the Neo catalog (probably in the Pictures folder) and see if that can get you past the issue.

Thomas Wojtowicz

Unfortunately, renaming (or deleting) the catalog didn't work for me.  It gives me the option to 'create a new catalog' or 'find and existing catalog', but after selecting, it still crashes. ( It was worth a try :) )

peter kennedy

Further to my earlier comment I've also tried to rename the folder unfortunately still can't open neo

Andreas Ehmke

Same Problem. Windows 10 don`t work!

I go to this Site: https://skylum.com/support and last FAQ: "I'm encountering an issue while working in Luminar" but all installed and checked and do not work! Maybe this will help to save time.

Byron Thomas

Same issue

Ed Shupe

Windows 11 same problem Neo won't open. Sign in page shows and then goes to activation success with a green check mark then goes nowhere and gives no options. Disappointing to say the least...

Pedro Mendoza

I have de same problem in my laptop with Windows 10 Home and my desktop with Windows 11 Pro. Luminar Neo does not open. A windows screen appears and desappears quickly. Imposible to open, imposible to activate it.

same

Zaphod

Genau das gleiche Problem auf einem Win 10 Pro System.

Peter Zimmer

Leider auch bei mir das Gleiche - runtergeladen, installiert und es lässt sich nicht öffenen; auch nicht nach einem Neustart :-(

Windows 10 Pro

Austin Miller

Hello all,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please provide us with the logs so we can investigate the issue further?:

1. Reproduce the issue.
    2. Press the Windows logo key + R.
    3. Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    4. In the window that opens click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
    5. Click Application in the directory tree. 
    6. In the main part of the window find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
    7. Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
    8. Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
    9. Name the file, save it, and send it to support@skylum.com

Here is the video tutorial on how to collect logshttps://www.loom.com/share/d7d8325cb83b4539a0a2dae3ebf286f6 

Günter Eich

Habe das gleiche Problem !!!

Edition    Windows 10 Pro
    Version    21H2
    Betriebssystembuild    19044.1526
    Leistung    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor              3.60 GHz

Crucial_CT525MX300SSD1 mit 176 GB freiem Speicherplatz

16 GB RAM

SCHADE, das die hohen Versprechungen von Skylum, die daher auch hohen Erwartungen der Kunden und

das Vertrauen in Skylum schon beim Rollout so ENTÄUSCHEND sind.

BITTE behebt schnellstmöglich dieses Problem!!!!

Karl Buckholtz

have tried numerous times to download again,but Neo still not opening...showing Neo screen for 10 seconds,then nothing...sent in error log files to support....this is unacceptable to me,hope it's not another Luminar AI,which was totally full of problems for me.....

Austin Miller

Hello Karl,

We will review the logs you've sent and get back to you as soon as possible!

Ed Shupe

How do I get a refund for this awful nonfunctional won't openNeo software that waited months for? If I don't here back with a response I will file a dispute with my credit card company.

Tania Taylor

Hi Ed Shupe!

We're truly sorry you have to go through such a hassle. Please send your refund request to skylum.com/support, and our support team will process it. Just please note that we receive quite a lot of messages these days, so it might take up to 48 hrs to reply to yours.

Please sign in to leave a comment.