Printing more than one photo on the same paper?

Answered

Comments

4 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Espen,

Currently, the software invokes only the standard OS printing dialog. Therefore, the best option would be to export a photo and use more advanced printing software. We do have a dedicated printing dialog in the backlog of the requested features, though. 

As far as this issue is concerned:

but I cant get resize in Luminar AI to handle it. It just dont resize. 

Could you please clarify what exactly happens? 

Comment actions Permalink
    Espen Ekeroth

Thanks for the quick answer!

It would be great if there in the future would be better handling of printing.

About the resize issue: I think this is somewhat due to the system dialog. Paper of 100x150mm is not a standard size on MacOS it seems - e.g. I had to user define it. When I use A4 resize is working fine, but for the user defined size it dont. Since this is outside Luminar its outside your control. But again something that raises the need for a better integrated print module in Luminar.

Matt Orth

We do have a dedicated printing dialog in the backlog of the requested features, though. 

Kate, you said that three years ago.  

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360018227891/comments/360006232832

Espen, I wouldn’t hold your breath. 

Ivan Azure

Hi Espen,
    Thank you for the process description. We will pass your comments to the responsible department for consideration.

Please sign in to leave a comment.