New Magic for removing Power Lines and Dust Spots

Answered

Comments

5 comments

Margaret Bright

Hi Jack,

I am happy to hear that you are impressed with these features. We hope these tools will save you time and effort. :)

Comment actions Permalink
    Mark Christy

I just downloaded the early ver and wanted to see how it worked on taking out power lines.  It did not do a very good job on any of the photos.  I tried it on 3 different photos and only one gave fair results.  I hope this gets much better.  Also, when I open a photo in Neo, it is very blurry until I tap the catalog drop down and then tap the edit.  I have a mac pro.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Mark!

Thanks for providing us with feedback.

Would you be so kind as to share with us some of your photos where the Powerlines Removal tool didn't work that well? We'll use them for training the AI and improving the tool in future updates.

Here's how you can send us the file:

1. Visit https://wetransfer.com/
    2. If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription. Simply select to proceed with the free version.
    3. Click Add your files.
    4. Select the file(s) on your computer.
    5. After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
    6. In Send As select Link.
    7. Click Transfer.
    8. After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into your support request at https://skylum.com/support 

Thank you in advance!

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Robert Grenader

I have a few Neo processed files where I used the AI to remove power lines with less than perfect results.  In WeTransfer, whom do we send the files to?

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Robert!

Using the WeTransfer link, our users send the files to our support agents. They check the photos on their side, and if the issue is reproduced (for example, not all powerlines were removed using the tool), they'll send them to colleagues from technical departments. They'll use the sample images to train the algorithms. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.