Luminar AI not responding. I have to minimise and restore the app to see any changes

Completed

Comments

5 comments

Roy Blackwell

What are your system specs?

Comment actions Permalink
    Benjamin Marsh

Processor- Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
    - Quad-core
    - 2.4 / 4.2 GHz
    - 8 MB cacheRAM16 GB DDR4

Graphics card Intel® Iris® Xe integrated graphics

Storage 512 GB SSD

Benjamin Marsh

Windows 10

Roy Blackwell

User to User: about average specs for normal everyday computer work. I would say a bit weak for photo processing/graphic design work. That said, I am not sure if that is the cause of the issues you are experiencing. I would make sure you have no other apps running. Check your startup apps and disable any auto starting apps that aren't essential. Also, make sure your SSD drive is not nearing its max capacity. I am sure a Skylum rep will respond and make some other suggestions. 

Kate Williams

Hi Benjamin,

It seems that what you're facing is a known global issue described here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058136/graphics/graphics-for-11th-generation-intel-processors.html

Intel has released a driver for the Iris XE graphics card integrated into your processor that should fix it. 

Therefore, fully reinstalling drivers for the Intel GPU should help. 

Make sure to fully uninstall your current graphics drivers before proceeding. How to uninstall drivers (click this text to open the link)

Important: In addition to uninstalling the device, make sure to select the Delete the driver software for this device option.

Then, please download and install drivers from the manufacturer's website:

Hope these steps help!

Please sign in to leave a comment.