Answered

Comments

5 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Dave,

Thanks for joining our Community Forum. Let's try the following:

In Finder, click Go > Go to folder and paste the following path:

~/Library/Group Containers/RTW788AXG3.com.skylum.luminarAI/Templates/Custom

Locate the folder called a740d120-b35c-48b4-b365-5d377ebf84dd and delete it. 

Hope this helps!

Comment actions Permalink
    Dave Parker

Kate Williams . . .

The referenced folder doers not exist. See the structure in the below screen capture . . . Would appreciate it if you could review the below structure and suggest a different solution.  Thanks

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Dave,

In this case, can we kindly ask you to delete the contents of Custom folder? We will help you with retrieving the packs you imported before 

Dave Parker

Thanks for updating. With this info I simply created a new folder (called OLD) and moved all the files from custom to the OLD folder. Then, one by one I added the individual templates until I found the duplicate and deleted it as well as the OLD folder. FYI, I learned that if I opened each folder under CUSTOM and then opened the folder with the long HEX identified (the one other than CONFIG) there was a jpg file that depicted the image for the individual template. Thanks for your help and Happy New Year!  

john sill

this is awful. In essence, it is complex, time-consuming, and prone to error. No easy way to remove unwanted templates. I have a solution:

do not buy any more templates.

Please sign in to leave a comment.