loading templates and add ons

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi! Are you referring to sky packs? Please note that Sky AI option is only available for photos with sky. Make sure you choose such image.

If the issue remains, please reach our support team: https://skylum.com/support

Comment actions Permalink
    Vivian Budnik

The problem is, these items are offered under "templates" in the skylum site. If they are not templates, then they should not be misrepresented as such. I had no idea they were not templates until I paid for them and downloaded them.

Thank you. I will reach out to support

Vivian

Vivian Budnik

to be clear, here is a screenshot of the site offering them as "signature templates". This is where I purchased two add-ons that were not templates, thinking that they were templates.

Katherine Nelson

Hi! Please kindly note that Milky Way Galaxy is a skies pack and it's located under skies category.

Here's the instruction how to use it: https://manual.skylum.com/ai/en/topic/sky-ai-tool  

If the AI Sky Replacement is disabled it is likely that the skies are not visible enough in the image.

As for the Astrophotography Adventures, this looks pack can only work with Luminar 4. If you do not use Luminar 4, our support team will sort it out for you.

Vivian Budnik

Thank you all for your help, as I am new to this. Nevertheless, my real complaint was that the packages were listed as "signature Templates" as you see in the screen shot. If they are not templates, but something else, they should be listed as something else.  Now that I am learning about other things such as skies, etc., I will pay more attention.

Also, as I expressed to one of your support team members, I could not find Luminar 4 for purchase. Just a "future" version of Luminar. This is all very confusing,

Thanks again,

Vivian

Vivian Budnik

PS: How come Skylum offers packages for a program that is not available for purchase (i.e., Luminar 4). I am sure there is something I must be missing.  

Katherine Nelson

I am sorry to hear about this confusion. Please kindly note that all items have a logo that indicates where you can use them:

Roy Blackwell

Katherine Nelson, I would suggest using text, not just an icon. New customers arriving at the store are unlikely to be familiar with the icons or pay attention to them. It would greatly improve the customer experience if these things were clearly labeled.

Please sign in to leave a comment.