Humble Bundle 2021 Instructions

Pinned Answered

Comments

38 comments

Alex Bogush

click Skyᴬᴵ > Sky Selection > select upper menu with skies > Show Custom Skies > copy the skies to the folder that opens

A note regarding Sky Selection: you'll need to open an image with a sky, otherwise this UI control will be disabled. For those who're wondering where is this folder located on Windows: %AppData%\Luminar AI\Data\Skies\Custom (just copy-paste this path to the address bar in Explorer and press Enter)

At the moment, LUT files can be uploaded one by one, so I recommend storing them in any convenient and easily accessible location on your drive and then accessing them this way

When you have 10+ LUTs it's becoming a pain to try them all this way. And you need to do this every time. I'd say that's not convenient at all.

Next, try reinstalling LuminarAI

Reinstalling the whole application and wipe all settings just to import legacy templates? Seriously? Luminar AI already have all the needed code to import them. I wonder why there's no button/menu item to run this process manually.

Comment actions Permalink

3. Extract the extensionless file from "signaturetemplatesandlooks_extraordinarylandscapes.zip" AND add a ".mplumpack" extension to it

What file is this exactly? All files have extensions.

Aisha Rehman

Thank you very much for detailed and constructive instruction. All works now and I'm already enjoying great selection of assets.

Terry Torres
    How do you use Humble Bundle?

If you have created a Humble Bundle account, login to your account.
    The general steps for using your purchase are:
    1. Locate your download page.
    2. Download or redeem the content.
    3. Open the content on your computer/Android device or install the game using Steam.

Best Regard

Ivan Azure

Hi Terry,

Create the Skylum account with the address used for the acquisition process (if you don't have one): https://skylum.com/user/signup.

Then, please contact our support team via support@skylum.com and we will consult you in a more detailed way. 

Zack Harry

How do I activate Humble Bundle games?

When you are logged into your account, click the button in the bottom left corner that says "+ ADD A GAME…" to register the product key to your account. In the pop-up window, select the "Activate a Product on Steam" option. This will open up a new window.
    Tania Taylor

Hi Zack Harry!

Could you please reach out to us at skylum.com/support so that we could look into your case?

Mian Aziz

Unfortunately, there is no XML file in the Windows and Mac versions. My sky textures aren't in the folder. 

Also, Luminar 4 looks cannot be imported. Uninstalling and reinstalling luminar AI didn't solve the problem. Skylum has made this so complicated. It seems almost deliberate to try and force people to become frustrated and buy from their store. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.