Luminar Neo - Coming Beginning of February 2022

Answered

Comments

15 comments

I, too, just noticed that mentioned in yet another marketing solicitation. When initially adveraised, and a huge reason why they already have my money, is that it would be available "by the end of the year". With no notice of it's delay, I'm a bit miffed, too. Perhaps Skylum will come clean on the reason for the delay?

Comment actions Permalink
    Martial Fournier

Encore une promesse, Anastasie !!  🤣🤣🤣

James N

I'm willing to bet it doesn't come out in February 2022. All this pre-order marketing is how they get you. I won't be purchasing NEO until it comes out and bugs are fixed. Skylum track record is terrible.

Good Morning, Elena. A gentleman by the name of Ivan used different terminology in September, leading many to believe we would have the product in hand before 2022. It was an email sent out on 9/9/2021, which actually began with this sentence, "I’m so excited for you to explore the power of Luminar Neo later this year."
    I am all for having a complete product at launch, but the marketing campaign for this now seems a bit premature and more of a cash grab, to me at least. I'm done holding my breath and will pay attention again whenever I finally get a working product.

Happy New Year

Erhard Markscheffel

"Кто опаздывает, того наказывает жизнь"

I think you will know this saying.

I don't want to count how many times I was disappointed by Skylum.

That's enough now.

I pre-ordered Luminar Neo and just cancelled it.

I hope Skylum is fair and I get my money back.

Thanks for the promises over the last few years that have rarely been fulfilled.

Good bye Skylum

Önder Kacak

I was about to place an order for Luminar Neo because of the Black Friday offer for 44€ on Sunday, November 28th but I decided no to because of Skylum's upgrade policy, the continued problems I am reading about customers are having regarding the customer dissatisfaction Skylum is working hard on every day.

Mike Hardisty I think you made a wise decision by cancelling your order. When it's due in Fabruary or maybe even later I am sure Skylum will come up with Luminar AI 2.0 or Luminar Neo Pro in Summer 2022 for pre-orders for its release in later 2022. That marketing policy smells pretty fishy to me.

Black Eyes

Je crois que vous êtes trop confiant dans l'équipe de Skylum. Beaucoup d'autres logiciels de Skylum ont plein de bugs qui ne sont jamais résolus, Dans le cas de Luminar AI, les performances de Luminar AI étaient misérables ... et elles sont, une année plus tard, médiocres. A bon entendeur!

Dans le cas de Skylum, malheureusement je dirais plutot: "Qui va lentement, arrive en dernier"

Mike Hardisty

I've just seen what appears to be an official release announcement on Luminar Insiders. Looks like they are holding back to release with a  lot of features that they said would come afterwards, if it had been released this year. 

william hendricks

I canceled my pre-order for Neo.   I do appreciate Skylum's customer service and the fast refund.  Got it the same day.

Ivan Azure

Bonjour,
    Nous sommes désolés d'apprendre que vous avez une telle impression. Si vous rencontrez des problèmes, veuillez contacter notre équipe d'assistance via support@skylum.com ou https://skylum.com/support et nous vous consulterons de manière plus détaillée

Chris Page

That would be very disappointing but if it takes an extra 2 months to come with a proper catalogue capability I'm happy to wait (I assume it must be something new and good surprise otherwise why another 2 months). I also assume there will be an explanation emailed to everyone who has signed up early as basic courtesy.

Philippe CARON

Je suis comme beaucoup d'autres, déçu que Neo n'arrive qu'en Février. C'est exact que lors de la pré-commande, il était dit "sortie cet hiver" ….   Mais des commentateurs ont cru traduire en décembre , une sortie commerciale pour Noël ....
    Quoi qu'il en soit, je préfère, et je comprends, que la sortie soit retardée, si c'est dans le but d'avoir un logiciel plus solide et sans le moins possible de bugs. 
    C'est plus honnête et plus sérieux que de se précipiter pour une sortie commerciale avant Noel et rater son coup comme ça a pu être le cas auparavant.
    Qui va lentement, va surement !
    Cordialement à l'équipe SKYLUM

Helena Carter

Hi James N,

The release is scheduled for February 2022. Right now, there's no delay. 

Elena Blum

Hi everyone,

Please note that we have always mentioned winter. Now we can say, that Luminar Neo is going to be released in the beginning of February 2022 for macOS and Windows. As we get closer to release, an expected shipping date will be announced.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi there!

Let me kindly note that we have always indicated winter as the period of Luminar Neo's release in our official statements. I understand your feelings and can suggest why you were expecting to get the software earlier, however, I promise Luminar Neo is worth your waiting.

Please sign in to leave a comment.