Comments

11 comments

Kenneth Comben

I think Jim Nix made it quite clear it, was just a demo release showing ust a couple of pre-release  featurs that would be included in the final version

Comment actions Permalink
    Robert Grenader

I don't care.  

Helga Rowles

Hi Robert,
    Luminar Neo is expected to be available this winter for macOS and Windows. As we get closer to release, an expected shipping date will be announced.

David Zingsheim

NEO does not like Sony Raw Files (.ARW). The app is almost completely non responsive with Sony Raw. NEO is reasonably responsive with Canon Raw files (.CR2), although exports seem unusually slow. NEO appears to be fully responsive with JPGs. I realize I'm using a pre-release version of NEO but I noticed foliage enhancer doesn't appear to work with Canon Raw files. Suggestion: upon completion of edits to save a file choosing "share" seems ackward, would rename the choice to "save, save as, export". Would actually like to see a layers tab vs moving from tools to edits and assuming layers. Would like to export with layers.

Because I experienced some issues with raw files I mostly played around with JPGs. FWIW: removal of power lines worked reasonably well, relight foreground/background worked nicely. Generally happy with NEO.

Peter Fuchs

Wenn ich RAW Daten in Luminar Neo importiere dann habe ich keine EXIF Daten mehr zur Verfügung und auch beim Export werden keine EXIF Daten gefunden. Also ist das Programm für die Tonne ? Da auch viele Presets nicht mehr in Luminar Neo die man schon vorher hatte nicht benutzt werden können. Ich weiss ja nicht was die Entwickler so machen , aber das geht doch nicht. Wo zu habe ich das Programm gekauft wenn die Funktionen nicht funktionieren. 

Helena Carter

Hi Peter Fuchs,

It seems that this is a known issue that our techs are currently working on. 

We expect to get it resolved in the following updates. Please stay tuned.

David Shirley

Luminar neo seems to have been installed successfully, but when launching it says INTERNET DISCONNECTED 

I have closed antivirus and windows defender and firewall and then tried launching again but to NO avail!

Please HELP

dave_shirley@hotmail.com

Robert Grenader

@David Shirley:  Have you tried running Neo as Administrator?

Alina Skylum

Hi David Shirley,

Please send us your Hosts file for review via https://skylum.com/support.

The file is located here:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\

Here is the video tutorial that may also be helpfulhttps://www.loom.com/share/8b91ade5057d4d3192c933fbd025f9f5  

Uwe Ruether

Warum kann Luminar Neo das ORF Format der neuen Kamera von Olympus nicht darstellen?

Elena Blum

Hi Uwe,

Prüfen Sie bitte, ob Ihre Kamera unterstützt wird: https://media.macphun.com/uploads/uploads/LuminarNeo/Luminar_Neo_000_Supported_Cameras.pdf

Please sign in to leave a comment.