Does Neo offer stitching for panoramic multiple shots, instead of relying on lightroom.

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Katherine Nelson

Hi!

At the moment, we are not planning to add panorama stitching tool in Luminar Neo. But I'll make sure to share your vote with our devs.

Comment actions Permalink
    Philippe CARON

Le programme microsoft gratuit ICE permet gratuitement de faire de bons panoramics

Terrence Madhosingh

panorama stitching should be a must.  That would be an ideal scenario for AI to contribute.

Kelly Pennington

Why isn't photo stitching included?  This and easy watermarking should be a standard feature in any premier photo editing software!!!!

Philippe CARON

Mais il me semble que NEO le proposera bientôt d'ici fin juillet ! Et que ce sera gratuit pour ceux qui ont une licence NEO et HDR

Kate Williams

Hi Philippe, 

We'll release the HDR merge in July. This functionality will help create HDR images from exposure brackets and single files. Unfortunately, that's not the same as photo stitching, where you combine several photos into a panorama. 

@Kelly hi,  

That's because we've always focused on the features that bring unique value to the product. There are plenty of great photo stitching apps out there, and we prefer to release features that are done in a new way rather than copied and shipped as yet another photo stitcher. 

Nevertheless, we do track all feature requests submitted to us and consider them when creating a development plan. I'm happy to add your vote as a plus one for this feature request. 

As for the watermarking, kindly note that you can easily add it as a new layer: https://manual.skylum.com/neo/en/topic/adding-and-removing-layer 

Then, this adjustment can be synced between several photos:

https://manual.skylum.com/ai/en/topic/syncing-adjustments 

Please sign in to leave a comment.