What is wrong with my Luminar AI ?

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Wanz!

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue!

Could you please clarify whether you invoke Luminar AI as a plugin in Lightroom in the following way? Right-click on an image > Export > Luminar AI > Open Source Files/Edit Copy with Lightroom Adjustments.

Once the necessary edits are applied, click the "Apply" button.

After you hit Apply, the photo should appear under Catalog>All Photographs in Lightroom. 

If you invoke the app as described above, and the issue persists, please check the following in Lightroom:

In Lightroom, right-click your photo and choose Show in Explorer. Do you see a file called TempExif or other files that you don't recognize in the folder that opens? If there's the TempExif, remove it and check if the issue persists.

If the steps above don't help, please reach us via https://skylum.com/support , describing the issue and the troubleshooting steps you've already done, and we will investigate the issue further. Thank you in advance!

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Comment actions Permalink

Thank you so much. Your solution of right click ++ seems to be working although luminar doesn't launch automatically like before. I have to click open from taskbar. But all the edits done in luminar appear in LR like it use to. I'll keep u posted should there be further problem. Have a good day. Cheers...

Helga Hufflepuff

Member,

Thank you very much for the update.

Please sign in to leave a comment.