Comments

7 comments

Comment actions Permalink
    Danijel Boksan

They have a lot of problems with the software don't worry u will fix it maybe next year because of the great support

Tom Phelps

Next year?  I don't have that much patience.  I feel kinda dumb, I shoulda downloaded the free trial before I paid for it.  

Austin Miller

Hello Tom,

As far as I understand, Luminar AI is crashing during the launch.

Please provide us with the requested crash logs so we can find the solution to the issue.

Tom Phelps

I did send the event logs for the top 2 events as you requested, is that what you mean by crash logs?  Didn't have much data as far as I can tell, but yeah it looks like a crash during the launch.  It dies a split second after trying to Open the app. 

FYI, this is the processor:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz

This is the RAM:  8.00 GB (7.75 GB usable)

And this is the system type:  64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

This oughta be enough, right?

Tom Phelps

One other thing, in My Account the Luminar AI shows up in My Software, but it looks like the Activation never happened, it shows 0/1.  I sent the event log entries in an email to support@skylum,com, didn't know how else to do it.

Anastasiia Moore

Hi Tom! As far as I can see, we got all the necessary information from you, and our support agents are in contact with you. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.