luminar not working

Answered

Comments

9 comments

Michael Mansfield

I can tell you from experience with Luminar products, the spec of your laptop does not meet their minimum standards. You will need at least an Intel Core i5 processor, 16GB of RAM is recommended, and graphics card supporting Open GL 3.3 or higher is necessary. I would suggest waiting for a confirmed reply from Skylum support on this thread, but unless you can afford a new laptop, looking elsewhere for your editing software would be the way to go. Also, you should be able to get a refund.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Comment actions Permalink

Thank you - I originally bought it because it said in a thread somewhere online that it was compatible with iPadPro but found out after I purchased it that it actually is not. I didn’t think it would work on my laptop but thought I would give it a try. I am hoping they will issue me a refund. It’s a bummer because it looks like a great product.

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Member,

Michael is right. Looks like your computer does not meet the requirements. We will definitely take care of refund. Please, e-mail us via https://skylum.com/support . We have refund category there. Thank you

I did email support already for a refund. I have not heard back yet but I appreciate your comment I am sure someone will get back with me soon. Any idea when women are might be available for the iPad Pro?

Helga Hufflepuff

Member,

Our team will do our best to get back to you as fast as possible.

As for the iPad version, I'm sorry to inform you that there is no set timeline when it is available. Please, stay tuned.

Since I am unable to use Luminar on either of my devices, can anyone suggest a good editing software comparable to Luminar for iPad Pro?  or even for a Windows laptop that is i3 processor not i5?

thanks!!

would luminar work on this laptop?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz

8.00 GB (7.77 GB usable)

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Angela Andrieux

Hi Member

Here are the system requirements:

• Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
    • CPU Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
    • Open GL 3.3 or later compatible Graphics Cards
    • Memory 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
    • Operating System Windows 10 version 1909 or higher (only 64-bit OS).
    • Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
    • Display 1280x768 size or better

Please sign in to leave a comment.