Luminar Neo Compatibility

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Satoshi,

At this time we do not have plans to migrate albums from Luminar AI to Neo, but you make a fair point that it has nothing to do with editing. I'll share the suggestion with our team.

We understand that you’d love to use your previously created Templates in Luminar Neo. Therefore, we’ll take care of the migration process. Our team will provide you with a special utility to convert your custom Templates into a Luminar Neo-compatible format. You'll be able to take your favorite settings with you when switching to the new software. Moreover, the majority of the purchased Luminar AI Templates will be reworked so you could install them in Luminar Neo. After the release, you’ll be able to re-download the compatible files from the My Add-ons section of your Skylum account.

Comment actions Permalink
    Satoshi Inoue

All the templates I have purchased from your store are not listed in "My Add-ons". Is that migration tool an external application that can also convert any file?

Elena Blum

Hi Satoshi Inoue,

Please contact our support team and we will do our best to assist you https://skylum.com/support

Please sign in to leave a comment.