Impossible to add pictures in an existing catalog

Answered

Comments

8 comments

Anastasia Davis

Hi! Could you add the same images via Add Single Image button? 

Does it happen to all images or particular ones?

You can try creating a new catalog:

in the top bar menu choose File > Catalog > New

Comment actions Permalink
    Black Eyes

Hi Anastasia,

- Add Single Image works but then the picture doesn't go to the targeted folder

- It happens to all new images

- Creating new folder is not a solution. I do not want to have thousands folders everytime I add new pictures.

Any solution?

Katherine Nelson

Hi!

Could you specify if you have macOS Big Sur?

Black Eyes

Yes, I have Big Sur 11.5.2.

Black Eyes

Hi Skylum Team, No solution to my problem?

Elena Blum

Hi Black Eyes,

I definitely understand your concern. Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support and we will do our best to take a closer look at what’s going on right away.

Simon Bowler

I have exactly the same problem.  This has been a running problem since I've owned A1. I've tired a variety of renaming catalogues etc following various posts and solutions which eventually gets there. I've now a directory full of old versions and crap and have wasted hours and hours.  I have just downloaded the latest Ai update hoping this will sort the issue but NO, no matter how I try to import pictures they do not appear in the catalogue but when I use the go to 'show in finder option' there they are !!!. It's got to the stage I'm going to have to bin Ai which is a shame as I like the editing.  Surely importing a file into the catalogue should not be so difficult !

Agatha Winter

Hi Simon,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about the issue you encountered! Can you please kindly reach us via https://skylum.com/support ? Please also send them a screenshot of your library structure. 

Thanks in advance!

Please sign in to leave a comment.