Permenantly activate Optics

Answered

Comments

3 comments

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Ben,

No worries, I will be glad to help with your questions.

1. Please, note that LuminarAI uses a pure RAW converter. It shows more information than any other photo processor. This gives you more space for creativity and experiments you can do on your image. As a workaround, you can apply Optics settings on one photo and sync its adjustments with other photos to fix the distortion quickly. Here is how to sync adjustments: https://manual.skylum.com/ai/en/topic/syncing-adjustments

2. Can you kindly clarify? Please, note that when you apply some edits, you modify the pre-made template you applied at the beginning;

3. It is possible to apply only 1 template at the moment.

Comment actions Permalink

Thanks,

You mention in point no 1 to use the "Syncing Adjustments". To clarify point no2, now that I have a large group of pictures that all adjustment are made i.e. templates/cropping/lighting. Is it possible to sync just one parameter with a large groupe of photos i.e."Auto distortion correction" without overriding all other adjustments.

Angela Andrieux

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to sync only one parameter at this time. If you've already added other edits to your photos, those will be overridden by the sync process.

Please sign in to leave a comment.