Extremely Slow After Luminar AI 1.4 Update

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Elena Blum

Hi Jared,

I definitely understand your concern. Please contact our support team https://skylum.com/support and we will do our best to take a closer look at what’s going on right away.

Comment actions Permalink
    Black Eyes

Hi Jared,

I wonder if Support Team could really help you to increase the performance?

It seems that PRAM reset it's the only solution they propose ... in my case it didn't really help.

Helga Hufflepuff

Black Eyes,

Sorry to hear about slow performance you encountered. Maybe there is something else we can do. 

I checked your current e-mail address, but could not find the recent messages. Can you kindly contact us again via support@skylum.com? Look forward to your e-mail.

Black Eyes

Hi Helga,

Thanks for wanting to help. I've already had contact with your support team. Except proposing a PRAM reset, they are UNABLE to help ... they also propose a set of free stuffs instead ... It's the solutions.

!!!

Austin Miller

Black Eyes,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our developers are working around the clock to make Luminar AI perform at its best.

However, it's a very complex and time-consuming process.

We will make sure to fix the performance as soon as it is possible!

Christopher Wong

Luminar AI 1.4 update on ImacOS Mojave 10.14.6 has been acting much more sluggish than the previous updates. Hopefully, this problem will be corrected soon.

Please sign in to leave a comment.