Portrait Bokeh AI FAQ

Pinned Featured

Comments

8 comments

Robert Grenader

There is no way to force or fake the AI into allowing a mask to be created?  I'd like to do this, occasionally, on a landscape image.

Comment actions Permalink
    tim mares

How do you export the AI Created Mask as a PNG? I see the red mask after using the portrait bokeh ai effect, why can't I export it?

Simpix

Dear Alina Skylum,

There is a bug in your latest update causing these 'Export' problems. I have updated also but can no longer export images from Luminar Ai to other folders or programs on my Windows 10 PC. I am also getting the error message relating to Windows 8 as highlighted above. 

You need to get your software engineers, programmers and testers working on this asap before your customers start to discuss their issues on open social media forums which will have a detrimental impact on Skylum's (so far) good reputation.

Robert Grenader

@tim mares Why?

Helena Carter

Simpix,

I'm sorry you've faced this issue. I see that you have already solved it by reinstalling your antivirus, you've reported it here: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/4404515137426-Unable-to-export-images-after-latest-update

So everything is in order now?

Helena Carter

Hi tim mares,

At this time, our software doesn't offer such functionality. I'll pass it to our developers, however, this sounds like we're currently moving into a different path.

Wilbert Maximus

Real-time slider image update not or hardly working anymore.
    Since I updated to update 4 (=Portrait Bokeh included) sliders on my presents are not showing real-time updates anymore.
    I have to release the slider all the time to see the results which makes it very inconvenient for fine tuning. 
    If I start w/o the created presents, I get updates but not as fast as before. 
    Seems something is not working as expected anymore and it slows down my speed seriously.

Helga Hufflepuff

Hi Wilbert Maximus,

Let's check this problem further. Can you please reach us via https://skylum.com/support ? Thus we can check more details and see how this can be resolved. Thank you in advance.

Please sign in to leave a comment.