Missing Aurora HDR

Answered

Comments

6 comments

Agatha Winter

Hi! I've located your purchase and resent a confirmation email to your current email address.

Kindly note that Aurora HDR will appear in your Skylum account once you activate it with your email within the app. 

If you have any further questions, please reach us via https://skylum.com/support and we will be happy to help :)

Comment actions Permalink

Hi Agatha,

I just checked the only email I have is the one saying I got a response to this chat. nothing with my invoice or order summary...and definitely doesn't seem to be any way for me to get hold of my aurora hdr.

In terms of activating, i did activate Luminar AI after i installed it...that went fine....still no Aurora 

Any help pls?

Agatha Winter

Hi Member,

Please check the Spam folder as well.

If you're still cannot locate the confirmation email, in order to keep your personal information private, please reach us via https://skylum.com/support and we'll provide you with download links and your activation key there. Thanks!

can you just give me an email address for support because the support page makes it incredibly difficult to just contact put pushing towards FAQs etc.....i can understand that you want to keep the tickets down and push users towards self service hel+forums etc....even the chatbot fights to push towards self service.,......but in my case, I don't have an invoicee or even an order confirmation etc...so pls just pass me the email address to get this sorted.

Kate Williams

Hi, 

You can email us directly at support@skylum.com

B Marchant

Hopefully you don't need it for cr3 files.  It doesnt work.

Please sign in to leave a comment.