Conditions to create a crash:
1. produce an HDR image with Aurora 2019, using 3 NEF files in an exposure bracket. The HDR image is created as expected.
2. Add a layer using new original image.
3. Set the filter color/saturation of the layer to the minimum. A grayscale image results.
4. Set the blending mode of the layer to luminosity.
5. Touch any other filter and Aurora crashes.
I should note that using 3 exposure bracket sets Aurora has been producing many HDR images without a problem. Only the particular conditions noted above has given me the crash. I have consistently had the crash several times with different images
MacBook Pro 16" 2019 w/ 16 GB and Radeon 5500M GPU with 4GB
Please sign in to leave a comment.