Please add auto align layers in Luminar 4

Comments

6 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your suggestions! I can see how both of those features would be very useful. I'll share your feedback with our developers for their consideration. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Bruce Tracy

Yes please!!! I need this for the same reason as Stephen. All these other features and the UI changes are great, but there are some of us that really need some of the more basic functions included to make Luminar more useful that ever before!

Tim Lane

+1. This is also the big reason I cannot leave Photoshop. I blend flash with ambient pics for Real Estate. Even with good tripod they usually need a little alignment.

Stephen Warriner

Don't think 3 people will convince them to include this feature for V4.  Sadly, this feature is not available in anything except PhotoShop (as far as I know) and therefore I will never be able to be rid of PS. Sad -- relegates Luminar to the back of the bus for me. 

Stephen Warriner

One other note- Skylum already has most of the code written since they have the layer alignment feature in Aurora for HDR photos.  I wish they would adapt the layer alignment code for Luminar as well.

Bruce Tracy

Seems like it shouldn't be a big deal since most of the code is already done. Don't know what would need to happen to adopt the code to Luminar, but I don't think it should be that much effort. If they really listen to their users, this will happen. Might not happen in the release of Luminar 4, but maybe a subsequent update.

Please sign in to leave a comment.