Enable / Disable function for folders loaded in the catalog

Comments

5 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Satoshi,

Can you elaborate a bit more on the issues you're experiencing with adding or removing folders? I'm not sure I understand the problem you're wishing to resolve.

Comment actions Permalink
    Satoshi Inoue

There is no major obstacle to the addition or deletion itself. This is a “reliability” issue. I often crash Luminar when adding photos. And the number of files I handle is huge. Luminar (startup) becomes unstable if it is recognized all at once. That's why I want to switch libraries easily and easily.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Satoshi,

Thanks for your quick response. If the application is crashing, please contact us at www.skylum.com/support so our techs can investigate and fix the issue. 

Satoshi Inoue

One of the factors is that Luminar cannot handle huge libraries. So I can only divide the library into smaller parts. It's too inconvenient for me to do additional work every time.

Kate Williams

Hi Satoshi, 

We'll make sure to make Luminar handle big libraries smoother - speed and performance improvements are implemented almost in every update, so we're getting there. However, for now, we do recommend dividing the entire library into smaller parts.

Please sign in to leave a comment.