LUMINAR 3 TO FLICKR? HELLO SKYLUM YOU OUT THERE??

Comments

6 comments

Kirk Osborn

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, our new policies restrict exporting media to Flickr. We have disabled this option in the latest update.

Now you can only manually upload pictures to your Flickr account through the website.

Comment actions Permalink
    Deborah Hinter

Luminar support is actually very good.  But within the response above, I have to disagree.  Smugmug now owns Flickr.  Smugmug and Skylum could develop inside the API the ability to export/share/publish to Flickr.  There is a choice being made not to do so and not sure why.  But that choice keeps thousands of photographers tied to Lightroom.

I love Luminar and have received excellent support, but on this issue, I lost confidence that we are being given the whole story.

Allan Macdonald

I use LR 6.14 on Mojave and can upload to Flickr. With the upcoming Catalina release, LR will not work so I looked at buying Luminar to replace LR when I upgrade. I like Luminar and would have bought it, but, with their policy to not include the ability to upload to Flickr, I will stay with LR and Mojave.
    There must be a lot of people who require this ability, so why is it being withheld? 

Craig Hesketh

Any news on this? Will Luminar 4 have the ability?

David McLaughlin

I'd also like to see this happen.

Anna V

Hi, 

Unfortunately, new Apple policies restrict exporting media to websites.

That is the reason why we have disabled this option in the latest updates.

Please sign in to leave a comment.