Seven Months On And Still Can't Transfer Files to A2019

Comments

3 comments

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi Mike, 

I am sorry for that. 

We will do our best to implement this functionality in the future. 

For now, you can invoke Luminar 3 from Aurora HDR 2019. 

you can connect Luminar 3 with Aurora HDR 2019 manually.

Please find the file:

Luminar3.8bf

By default, this file is located here:

C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 3

Copy the file Luminar3.8bf  and paste it on the Desktop, for example. 

Launch Aurora HDR 2019 and click Plug-ins > Other > Open plug-in and navigate to the Luminar3.8bf file. 

After that, you will be able to launch Luminar 3 as a plugin to Aurora HDR 2019. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Mike Hardisty

Anna, I'm sorry, but your response is so annoying. I know I can invoke Luminar from Aurora, so let me make this clear

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TRANSFER A BRACKET SET FROM LUMINAR 3 TO AURORA HDR 2019

You (SKYLUM) keep saying we will implement this sometime in the future, how hard can it be to do? Now you come along with Luminar 4 and a lot of promises, we're going to implement this and we're going to implement that sometime in Luminar 4, trust us. Yet you still haven't fulfilled the promises to Luminar 3 users.

So I'll ask you a question. Based on the poor performance and missing features of the Windows version of Luminar 3 would you seriously consider buying Luminar 4? I know I wouldn't and I think you will find there are a lot of other Windows users who feel the same.

Kate Williams

Hi Mike, 

I've replied to you under another thread: https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360050270731-Luminar-and-Aurora-Intergration 

Please sign in to leave a comment.