Luminar stürzt ständig ab (win10)

Comments

8 comments

Helena Carter

Hi Harry,

Please, reach us via https://skylum.com/support so we could look deeper into the issue.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment actions Permalink
    Patrik Hammerle

Wie wurde das Problem gelöst? Gibt es ein Update bzw. einen Workaround?

Ich habe exakt den selben Fehler! - Das Programm ist derzeit kaum nützbar ... :(

lg Patrik

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: Luminar 3.exe, Version: 3.1.3.3920, Zeitstempel: 0x5d5141f8
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: mipl.dll, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5d514098
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
    Fehleroffset: 0x00000000003e3cf3
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1db0
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d56491af0d0833
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 3\Luminar 3.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\Skylum\Luminar 3\mipl.dll
    Berichtskennung: 898f825d-8a14-42de-8ef1-44fa20a83657
    Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
    Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Angela Andrieux

Hi Patrik,

Please contact us at www.skylum.com/support so our techs can investigate this. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sylvia Georg

Ich habe den gleichen Fehler. Pragramm stürzt ab oder friert ein. Erst vor 2 Tagen gekauft mit Early Bird auf Luminar 4.

Das Programm ist toll und so bin ich sehr enttäuscht. Und 99,-€ sind ja auch nicht wenig, für etwas das nicht funktioniert!

Ach ja, ich habe mich schon 2 x beim Support gemeldet.

Wenn alle die gleiche Fehlermeldung haben, weil offenbar die "mipl.dll" fehlerhaft ist, solltet Ihr mal schnellsten den Fehler beheben.

Angela Andrieux

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for reaching out to support directly. One of our techs will be in touch with you via email as soon as possible. We do our best to answer every email within 24 hours but in high traffic times it can sometimes take a bit longer. Please know that someone will be in touch soon.

Sylvia Georg

Hi Angela,

Hello, I already had feedback from Olha and Anastasia from the support.

I installed everything that was recommended to me, updated my graphic cards and checked in the Bios ( Along with support from HP!) whether both graphics cards can access the program. There is hybrid. So you work well. You got a complete long list / info about my system etc.
    It took me about 8 hours and a lot of nerves ... and you know what?
    The program works a bit better, but crashes just like before!
    Now you should look for the error in your program and not on the computers of users. Everyone here has the same error message.
    I would like a refund of my money if the program does not work in the next few days.

best, Sylvia

Maryna Skylum

Hi Sylvia,

Sorry to hear that!

Please, send this at support@skylum.com. We'll further investigate the issue!

Sylvia Georg

I  sent all to support what I have and what you ask for.

Give your program an update and repair the mipl.dll please.

Please sign in to leave a comment.