Magic Mouse issue still not fixed in 3.1.3

Answered

Comments

11 comments

Peter Gladstein

Bad News - Magic Mouse issue not resolved

Good News - We have a new Splash Screen

See last comment in this post - Kirk Osborn Please Respond

https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360034174132-Luminar-3-with-Magic-Mouse 

Comment actions Permalink
    Wolfgang Jarcik

.... und wieder mal ein Update bei dem Versprochenes nicht eingehalten wird. L3 ist mit Magic-Mouse unbrauchbar aber wir werden bestenfalls wieder auf eines der nächsten Updates vertröstet - eigentlich unglaublich.

Mr.E

Agreed, not fixed.

Promises, promises...

Jim West

Same for me...very annoying. Does anyone know what WAS included in the update? I will say that the upgrade did go smoothly...but I can’t really tell what is different.

Peter Gladstein

Is Kirk Osborn still employed by Skylum? If yes, then please respond to this thread. THANKS!!

Peter Gladstein

As the originator of this issue, I have replied to several threads regarding this issue and Skylum responses are whatever...

I've been told

- Use a different mouse

- We cannot duplicate the problem

- Can you replicate so we  can investigate

- Its fixed but it has not been included in the code base  

Christian Poulton

Although I've only had a very few issues with Luminar the Magic Mouse bug is one of the most annoying and I fail to understand why Skylum are finding it so difficult to fix? I use the Apple Magic Mouse all day, each and every day with a multitude of different software apps and Luminar is the only app that has this issue. I don't want to use another mouse thank you.

Daniel Voulkos

Working last night. Found this issue as well. Quite annoying I'd say.

Gene Flanigan

You would think this would be a very simple thing to fix.

I use Capture One, and the mouse movement if your cursor is on the image, zooms the image. They have an option in the Preferences with a simple check box to turn this feature off.

Why can't Luminar do the same thing and turn off moving to another image.  The program as it is on Mac with a mouse is not really usable. It's just and exercise in frustration until you close it down.

Helga Egilsdottir

Hello Gene Flanigan,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Indeed, this would be a major improvement and we are adding it in our next updates.

Could you please kindly contact us via https://skylum.com/support, so we can send you experimental build, where this issue should be resolved? Look forward to hearing from you.

Vereslavska Anna Veres

Hi, 

We are sorry to say but for now, we don't have any ETA regarding this issue. 

Hope for your patience. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.