9 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Cornelis,

Please try the alternate installer:

MAC

https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar/mac/Luminar3.dmg

WIN
    https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar/win/Luminar3_Setup_offline.exe

If the problem persists, please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to investigate the issue further.

Comment actions Permalink
    michael durkin

Offline installer worked fine for me

Bernd Ungerer

Yes works fine, thanks!

Pete Suchon

Same problem. Offline worked as well for me. Looks like you need to update the update.

emiliano cavolina

Offline installer worked fine for me

Pete Suchon

Please! Anyone, before you use the offline installer please check the size of the Luminar Catalog folder. I didn't think of it before running the install but once Luminar successfully updates it will want to migrate your existing catalog.

All well and good but here's the thing. My photo folder is 1.2 GB - after migration my Luminar Catalog folder is 2.4GB! I would like to check to ensure Luminar is doing what I think it's doing - duplicating the catalog during migration and then neglecting to delete the older format edits.

TIA to anyone who performs this check and reports their results here.

-Pete-

Luminar3_Setup_offline doesn't work for me.
    I get this message:
    There isn't enough storage space available to install Luminar 3.
    But I have 172 GB of free memory.

Barry Sachais

The offline installer worked for me as well.

Seconding a comment made by someone else, for Skylum to expect pre-orders for Luminar 4 after experiencing the many hassles with Luminar 3 is rather insensitive on your part. I understand the complexities in developing the software. Really, my major gripe is with your marketing. Asking users to pre-order ...well, to me it's silly.

Like others, I have choices of software to use. I've lived through vapor-ware days before and I won't be burned again. Sadly, I won't be spending my money at Skylum until it's marketing department begins to show some sensitivity to its users and Skylum is consistent in developing quality and reliable software. 

Angela Andrieux

If the offline installer isn't working for you please contact us at www.skylum.com/support and we'll be happy to help.

Please sign in to leave a comment.