Comments

5 comments

Kate Williams

Hi Wolfram,

Luminar does support two monitors functionality. Nevertheless, if you are talking about the option to split the UI between two monitors, indeed, this feature is currently missing.

This question is under consideration for now - we'll keep you posted. 

Comment actions Permalink
    Doug .S

While Luminar does a full window on a dual monitor (win10) and I can move it around (part of window on each monitor), if I try to make the Luminar window wider than 1 screen width, it won't get bigger than one screen width, nor taller. (My left monitor is "normal" landscape, but my right monitor is in "portrait" physical position and mode....and all other programs operate perfectly fine for that setup...but not Luminar).

Normally I can make programs full screen size (not min. nor max. but edge drag to size) and make the program full height and wider than one screen....so for example I can make the right hand tools be used from the right monitor and left monitor then shows a larger image view.

Please make it at least do that.

Better still is ability to separate GUI panels to right screen as separate panels to arrange by user and leave the left/main screen for a large uninterrupted image view. That is how I use all my graphics and other programs.

Helga Hufflepuff

Doug .S,

Thank you very much for your feedback! Will make sure to forward it to relevant department, so we can improve. We do appreciate you taking time to bring this up to our attention. Please, bear with us and stay tuned. 

Federico Lazzari

Kate says "Luminar does support two monitors functionality. Nevertheless, if you are talking about the option to split the UI between two monitors, indeed, this feature is currently missing."

What does that mean? I don't see any way to move e.g. the catalog strip to the second monitor while viewing a in single-image mode (not to mention editing) in the main monitor.

If you meant I can drag the application to a second minor, it's an insultingly stupid anwer. I must be wrong....

Federico Lazzari

AI Update 2 was released, and both DAM and editing essential features are still missing. One of them being dual-monitor support. It's ridiculous to pretend to replace Adobe this way. You are nothing else but a stand alone editor. Perhaps very good at that,...  until you killed layers. 

Please sign in to leave a comment.