Comments

4 comments

Angela Andrieux

Hi Emmanual,

Our developers are doing their best to implement the support of .CR3 file format in the nearest future. Unfortunately, the documentation on this file format is not publicly available, so the process of implementation might take a while. Our tech team has already started working on this project, but currently, we can't provide an approximate timeline for its completion. We still need to process lots of samples from different cameras to provide our customers with a good quality product.

For now, we recommend you to install Adobe DNG Converter and convert your .CR3 RAW files to DNG file format (which is supported by Aurora HDR). 

Please use one of the links below to download Adobe DNG Converter:

For Mac OS:
    http://www.adobe.com/go/dng_converter_mac/ 

For Windows:
    http://www.adobe.com/go/dng_converter_win/ 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Comment actions Permalink
    Mark Cooper

Hey whats going on with the CR3 support for HDR19 , like seriously this is your latest HDR program and you just seem to be doing nothing for your customers. You can put man hours into Luminar 4 which supports CR3 but do squiddly for your existing customers. 

Quote from your Facebook page 

"We love photography and we love photographers. We think that people who take images are the best people in the world, because they capture moments and save these memories for future generations.
    We want to help photographers create great photos, differently. Editing an image should not be complicated, getting the look you want should not force you to jump from one software to another, using a photo editor should not require monthly subscription payments.
    We are the team behind Luminar, Photolemur and Aurora HDR - your dedicated tools to enhance and organize images without extra headache and waiting. Thanks for stopping by. Let’s make photography world better together."

Well Im calling BS, all you want is money!!! Time to step up and REALLY look after your customers!!!!
    Scott Barnett

Just got my EOSr and was excited to try some HDR.  I am genuinely shocked that you guys don't support the CR3 extension that was created back in 2018.  I know that I can convert to DNG and then run in the stand alone editor, but this is extraordinarily inconvenient if you're starting in LR and requires converting and reimporting. I really hope that it's coming to HDR 2019 and won't require an upgrade to 2020.  I could see this if CR3 was just released, but it was put out before HDR 2019 was even released.  Please don't leave us high and dry.

Elena Blum

Hi Scott,

Aurora HDR 2019 doesn't support CR3 files yet.

Our developers are doing their best to implement the support of .CR3 file format a bit later this year!.

For now, we recommend you to install Adobe DNG Converter and convert your .CR3 RAW files to DNG file format.

Post is closed for comments.