Oh no, not again!!! L4???

Comments

4 comments

Kirk Osborn

Luminar 4 is a brand new app with a bunch of innovative AI features which bring your editing process to the next level. Researching the market of photo-editing tools, we developed unique technologies to enhance your images like never before. Step by step we will reveal all the bells and whistles Luminar 4 acquires.

Nevertheless, the upgrade is absolutely optional. It is up to you whether to stick to your current version or to go ahead with Luminar 4.

We can assure you that we will continue to support Luminar 3 in terms of performance and compatibility. For instance, the next update will be released within a few weeks. Speed improvements alongside some new functionality will be implemented.

We are also going to add the support of IPTC metadata, search tool and some other features in Luminar 3 in the future updates. Please stay tuned.

Comment actions Permalink
    Pedro Guilarte

I just purchased the upgrade bundle (Luminar 4 due to be delivered soon and Inspiration Looks Pack ).

Well , surprise surprise !!!! my security informed me that "Inspiration Looks Pack " has a virus and does not allow me to open it because it deletes  it before it finish setting  it up.

Helga Rowles

Hi Pedro,
    This must be a false positive. We can assure you that our products are totally safe.
    You can configure your antivirus to ignore programs and websites that you know are safe by adding them to an exclusions list. Sometimes legitimate files or websites are flagged incorrectly.

Ron Lawrence

I'm going to keep sounding like a broken record until we get what was promised. Kirk, your "answer" is just run around. You ignored Keith's questions, and we know why. It's because what we were promised is NEVER going to be there. You lied to us from the very beginning. Now you are hurting for money, so to get a cash infusion, out comes Luminar 4. I'm not getting fooled twice. I suspect there will be a quick reply that all this isn't true, but I suspect Skylum won't be in business by the end of 2020, or they will have gone back to being Mac only. Honesty with your customer base is paramount and you've failed the test.

Please sign in to leave a comment.